How To Order Firearms/Ammo
If you have previously purchased a firearm online – the simple steps below will refresh your memory on the process:
- Locate the firearm(s)/ammo on our site.
- Place them in the shopping cart.
- Complete our Secure Checkout with your preferred method of payment and click the “place order” button.
- Locate an FFL dealer in your area to accept your firearm transfer. Click on our FFL Dealer Locator Tool to find one in your area. Use this FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- Have the FFL dealer email ([email protected]) or fax (207) 531-6892 a copy of a valid and signed FFL license (The email/fax should include your Name and your order number with us. California orders should also include a CFLC number).
- Once all the paperwork is received, your order will be prepared for shipment.
- Only paid and completed orders will be shipped out.
- The order is given to a freight forwarder (typically UPS, or FedEx).
- You will receive a tracking number.
- Some FFL dealers will notify you when your shipment arrives, and with some, you may need to call them after you see that UPS or FedEx delivered your firearm. The Loaded Armory
- You will need to go to the FFL dealer’s physical location to fill out ATF paperwork to complete the transfer.